Vice President for Student Success
The Vice President for Student Success (VPSS) advocates on behalf of students’ academic needs and coordinates intellectually stimulating programming. The VPSS also oversees SA Advocates, a group of students who inform and assist peers facing conduct hearings.
- VP for Student Success – Samantha Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org, (607) 777-4297
- Chief of Staff – Alexandra Miranda
- Community Liaison – Monserrat Perez
- Project & Events Coordinators – Matthew Barry, Jocelyn Phipps
- Policy Analysts – Miriam Franks, Diana Fabrizio, Timothee Markbreiter
- Student Advocate Directors: Kara Chadwell, Lejing Lin