Vice President for Multicultural Affairs
The Vice President for Multicultural Affairs Office focuses on advocating for more diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts/programs here at Binghamton University. The office works closely with our Multicultural Student Organizations, the MGFC, the MRC, the DDEI, and other groups to achieve that goal.
- Mary Hu: VP for Multicultural Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 12-5pm
- Nia Johnson: Head Office Director, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
- Arlene Gao: Programming & Project Manager, email@example.com
- Erica Shum: Programming & Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ellen Pollock: Programming & Project Intern, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
- Isabella Cognata: Director of Public Relations & Advocacy, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
- Annabelle Cheng: Public Relations & Advocacy Intern, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
Office Hours: Unless listed differently above, all office hours will be by appointment only.
The VPMA Office has created a form for SA organizations to request sponsorship for events they are holding.
Prior to starting the form, please be prepared to answer questions about the goal of the event, provide the logistics of the events, other pending sponsorships, and a budget breakdown of the event. I will be reviewing all applications with my programming director and financial director to decide which events will be sponsored and will contact your organization’s representative when a decision has been made. If your application is approved, an additional interview with myself about the event may be needed before sponsorship is officially granted.
If the embedded form doesn’t work, please use this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezH_wNSDGqZPpoJ6MC7k0-mOHissKow_3W62aRHCglDLOA4g/viewform?