Vice President for Multicultural Affairs
The Vice President for Multicultural Affairs Office focuses on advocating for more diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts/programs here at Binghamton University. The office works closely with our Multicultural Student Organizations, the MGFC, the MRC, the DDEI, and other groups to achieve that goal.
- David Hatami: VP for Multicultural Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sakib Choudhury: Chief of Staff, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
- Lillian Carr: Project Manager, email@example.com
- Lucas Bianculli: Director of Programming & Finance, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
- Aaron Adams: Director of Advocacy, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
- Olivie Le: Director of Public Relations, VPMAassistant@binghamtonsa.org
Office Hours: by appointment
The VPMA Office has created a form for SA organizations to request sponsorship for events they are holding in the spring. The form can be completed below, with all submissions due by Wednesday, January 15th.
Prior to starting the form, please be prepared to answer questions about the goal of the event, provide the logistics of the events, other pending sponsorships, and a budget breakdown of the event. I will be reviewing all applications with my programming director and financial director to decide which events will be sponsored and will contact your organization’s representative when a decision has been made. If your application is approved, an additional interview with myself about the event may be needed before sponsorship is officially granted.