Re-registration begins on Thursday, May 12.
- SA Chartered organizations must submit the annual re-registration form via B-Engaged by May 23.
- Incoming officers must then certify and accept their role no later than May 30 in order for the organization to remain active and in good standing with the Student Association.
- Failure to complete this annual re-registration process on time may result a loss of SA privileges including, but not limited to: budget, space allocation, room reservations, and more.
Elected each spring by the student body:
• Executive Vice President
• Vice President for Finance
• Vice President for Student Success
• Vice President for Multicultural Affairs
• Vice President for Programming
• Numerous executive assistants in each office
• 35 Representatives elected each fall by community governments
• Advocate for policy changes and improvements
to campus to benefit other students
• Standing committees to help govern the SA
• Internal Affairs (IA)
• Student Life & Academics (SLA)
• Finance Committee (FINCO)
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
• Art Co-op & Supply Shop
• Binghamton Sound, Stage,
and Lighting (BSSL)
• ESCAPE Charter Bus Service
• Food Co-op & Café
• SA Ink Copy & Print Center
Over 250 student organizations covering:
• Cultural affinity & education
• Volunteer & Service
• Media Production
• Special Interest
Visit B-Engaged for an up-to-date listing of all SA-Chartered Organizations!
• WHRW Radio Station
• OCCT Shuttle Buses
• Harpur’s Ferry Ambulance
• Pipedream Newspaper
• SEEK Mental Health Hotline
• SA Advocates