Congress meets biweekly on Tuesdays, with committee meetings occurring on the off weeks. As Congress meetings are open to the public, all are welcome to attend on designated meeting nights.
Fall 2021 Meeting Dates:
9/14, 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9, 11/30, 12/7
Meeting Time: 7:00pm
The SA office is officially on summer hours and there are no reception staff until mid-August.
Professional staff will be present to maintain core operations but Executive Board officers must be reached by e-mail as they will not resume office hours until August.
For general inquiries, please utilize the "Contact Us" button so your inquiry can be routed to the correct staff member. Thank you in advance for your patience as summer naturally brings slightly delayed response times as our E-Board members work their summer jobs and internships.
Elected each spring by the student body:
• Executive Vice President
• Vice President for Finance
• Vice President for Student Success
• Vice President for Multicultural Affairs
• Vice President for Programming
• Numerous executive assistants in each office
• 35 Representatives elected each fall by community governments
• Advocate for policy changes and improvements
to campus to benefit other students
• Standing committees to help govern the SA
• Internal Affairs (IA)
• Student Life & Academics (SLA)
• Finance Committee (FINCO)
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
• Art Co-op & Supply Shop
• Binghamton Sound, Stage,
and Lighting (BSSL)
• ESCAPE Charter Bus Service
• Food Co-op & Café
• SA Ink Copy & Print Center
Over 250 student organizations covering:
• Cultural affinity & education
• Volunteer & Service
• Media Production
• Special Interest
Visit B-Engaged for an up-to-date listing of all SA-Chartered Organizations!
• WHRW Radio Station
• OCCT Shuttle Buses
• Harpur’s Ferry Ambulance
• Pipedream Newspaper
• SEEK Mental Health Hotline
• SA Advocates