Vice President for Programming
The Office of the Vice President For Programming oversees the Student Association Programming Board, the primary event branch of the SA. It is responsible for bringing entertainment such as comedians, festivals, BUMP shows (smaller-venue concerts), and large events like Fall Concert and Spring Fling to campus. The VPP chairs the programming board and is also available for students who seek advice on planning large or small events.
- Vice President For Programming: Sophia Cavalluzzi. email@example.com
- Office Hours: T: 1-2, 4-5; Th: 2-5; F: 12-1; or by appointment
- BUMP Chair: Sean McManus. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comedy Chair: Netanel Hutman. email@example.com
- Concerts Chair: Lucas Bianculli. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Festivals Chair: Frances Wallace. email@example.com
- Director of Fundraising and Collaborations: Maya Kallman. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Director: Madeleine MacLean. email@example.com
- Insights Chair: Joseph Delli-Gatti. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Director: Michelle Pao. email@example.com
- Treasurers: Alexandra Marte-Aqeel; Tiffany Yee. firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours for VPP staff are by appointment only.