Vice President for Programming
The Office of the Vice President For Programming oversees the Student Association Programming Board, the primary event branch of the SA. It is responsible for bringing entertainment such as comedians, festivals, BUMP shows (smaller-venue concerts), and large events like Fall Concert and Spring Fling to campus. The VPP chairs the programming board and is also available for students who seek advice on planning large or small events.
- Vice President For Programming: Jocelyn Phipps. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: summer hours by appointment only
- BUMP Chair: Madeline Schalk. email@example.com
- Comedy Chair: Victoria Manfredi. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concerts Chair: Shira Geula. email@example.com
- Festivals Chair: Shery Huang. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Fundraising and Collaborations: Sarah Crawford. email@example.com
- Hospitality Director: Sydney Ferreira. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insights Chair: Katie Dullaghan. email@example.com
- Marketing Director: Mary Curtin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Tiffany Yee. email@example.com
Office hours for VPP staff are by appointment only.