Vice President for Programming
The Office of the Vice President For Programming oversees the Student Association Programming Board, the primary event branch of the SA. It is responsible for bringing entertainment such as comedians, festivals, BUMP shows (smaller-venue concerts), and large events like Fall Concert and Spring Fling to campus. The VPP chairs the programming board and is also available for students who seek advice on planning large or small events.
- Vice President For Programming: Lucas Bianculli. email@example.com
- Office Hours: summer hours by appointment only
- BUMP Chair: Sean McManus. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comedy Chair: Jocelyn Phipps. email@example.com
- Concerts Chair: Olivia Le. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Festivals Chair: Katrina Chan. email@example.com
- Director of Fundraising and Collaborations: Sarah Crawford. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Director: Kimberly Garpestad. email@example.com
- Insights Chair: Katie Dullaghan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Director: Ian Fernandez. email@example.com
- Treasurer: Tiffany Yee. firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours for VPP staff are by appointment only.