When completing paperwork, please electronically complete and print as many of the below forms as possible.
- Employment Requirements
- Direct Deposit Form
- Electronic I-9 (open in Internet Explorer or, in Chrome, open and download or select “Open with Adobe Acrobat” to fully open the PDF)
- SA University Registrar Notice
- NY IT-2104
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Ethics in Supervision Policy
- Employee Handbook (last page must be signed)
Print and fill out the correct Rate Notice form for your situation
During the 2019 – 2020 Academic Year, the SA President and SA Vice President for Academic Affairs have been collaborating on a “Know Your Resources” wellness campaign with the goal to inform students of resources for a variety of topics both on campus and in the local community. While these brochures have been printed and distributed in various locations throughout campus, they also want to make this information available on our website for all students to easily find if/when they should need it.