The easiest way for our students to get home for breaks!
2023-2024 Binghamton ESCAPE Bus Master Schedule
- Link to the 2023-2024 Master Schedule
How to Purchase Tickets
- NO REFUNDS!
- To purchase tickets, please follow this checklist below:
- Check our Facebook page and/or our Instagram account to get the most up to date information regarding ticket sales. Tickets normally go on sale two weeks before the day of the trip at 8:00pm but this is subject to change.
- Once ticket sales have started, please visit BingTickets and log into the student’s account. In order to do this, click on Log In/Register on the top right of the page and then click on Students/Faculty/Staff (do not use General Public). Then enter the student’s PODS ID (same login information used for all of Binghamton University’s resources) to log in. Once on the BingTickets page, please select the bus you wish to purchase a ticket for and follow the prompts to purchase a ticket. Please be cautious of the different routes, dates, and times for each bus. We recommend you log into BingTickets 30 minutes before the start of ticket sales to have the best chance at securing a ticket.
- Once a ticket has been purchased, check the email address you had entered when purchasing the ticket to make sure you received a confirmation email. Once you get the email, no action is required. Only the student’s BU ID is required to board the bus.
- Can you switch a purchased bus ticket to a different bus? For example, if a student has purchased a bus ticket on a day that they can no longer take and wants to switch their bus to the following day.
- No, a student may not switch their bus as we have a no refund policy. However, students are allowed to purchase another ticket they would like and attempt to sell their original ticket to another student.
- Can students sell/transfer their ESCAPE Bus ticket to another student?
- Yes, students are allowed to sell and transfer tickets between one another. The process would be for students to coordinate this on their own. Once a ticket transfer has been made, they are to inform us by emailing email@example.com. They are to include the name of the original ticket holder, the name of the new student, the new student’s email address, and the new student’s phone number.
- Are students permitted to get off a stop for departure that is a different stop for returns? For example, depart at White Plains on 10/18, but get on at Central Valley on 10/22.
- Yes, students are allowed to get on and off on different stops. They are to inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org of this change.
- MANHATTAN: Port Authority (South Building 4th Floor Gate 402) – 40th St. and 8th Ave.
- BROOKLYN: Kings Plaza – Avenue U and Flatbush Avenue
- FRESH MEADOWS: Fresh Meadows Movie Theater – 190th St. and LIE Service Road
- STATEN ISLAND: Stop and Shop parking lot – 1441 Richmond Avenue
- JERICHO: Staples parking lot, 84 Jericho Turnpike, Jericho
- HUNTINGTON: Buy Buy Baby parking lot – 350 Walt Whitman Road (RT 110)
- RONKONKOMA: Ronkonkoma Train Station, South Lot
- WHITE PLAINS: White Plains Metro North (Transit Center) – 16 Ferris Avenue
- NEWARK: 1 Raymond Plz W. Newark, NJ 07102
- CENTRAL VALLEY (WOODBURY COMMONS): Woodbury Commons (In Front of Food Pavilion) – 498 Red Apple Court
- Binghamton ESCAPE Bus Company is a Student Association Business whose mission is to provide a safe and convenient means of transportation for students to return home during university breaks. ESCAPE is currently under contract with Coach USA/Shortline and serves New York City, Long Island, and Westchester. ESCAPE is run by 4 directors and 4 assistants whose job is to help plan and execute trips through careful communication with the Student Association, Coach USA/Shortline, and the student population along with their parents. We are always looking to improve and make our system more convenient and efficient! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email us!
- Office: University Union West Room 320
- Phone: (607) 777-6178
- Email: email@example.com